First day of work

This post is probably pure indulgence.  But I can't help myself.  Today I put The Lovely Freelance back into work.  She hasn't worn a saddle in almost 12 months because I've either been working other horses or just so busy moving.  She was also separated from us for 5 months.  So today was a happy day.  V happy...  It's such a lovely spot for her.  It makes me look forward to seeing her and makes me want to put a saddle on her back.  She is beginning to look like a real horse again, and I have to say I'm more than a little bit excited about how my mare will look this spring, when she grows that gorgeous summer coat and is fit and working really well.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses