Welcome Home Dan....

I woke up this morning with two things.  Another pinched nerve in my neck (yay.....) and a fresh determination to get on top of things in my life.  I have a busy week coming up and I'd decided over the weekend that I really should get more serious about trying to cook.  I used to be a good cook once!  Maybe I've just convinced myself that I am crap at it, because surely I am not all that terrible.  So although I could hardly remember all the ingredients, I impressed myself by making a spaghetti (meat - I can't spell it, and spell check doesn't find it, so I won't embarrass myself by spelling it incorrectly) sauce.   Impressed?  I am...

I also finally finished the garage.  This included inspecting the collateral damage from the stupid flooded laundry within the boxes beside that wall.  That annoyed me.  There's a few items that took a hit.  The upside of this process is that the Dan can now fit inside.  He's impressed by this, and I'm sure we will be when we leave on a cold morning, or go to get inside him on a hot day, or in the pouring rain.

Getting on with life???   I guess that has to be me......

Finished.  The pinch nerve in my neck grew from niggly to downright painful in the process.
Swept out after we bought a new broom for the garage.  I felt flushed with success when I drove Dan inside.
Maxie strolls out to inspect Dan...
"All You Need is Love"..  It's a lovely thought, isn't it..  Jessica with The Love Horse...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses