0: Blast Off.....

Canberra Airport...  Sunday 5 January 2014.  We should be boarding our flight in a minute or so, bound for Melbourne.  We pick up our hire car, and drive to the Peninsula to our NEW HOUSE...  Are we excited?  You bet your life we are..   Once I walk through the front door and see that the truck has arrived, I can change my Facebook status to living in Melbourne.  Until I arrive it isn't quite real.  Once we are there, we are officially living in Melbourne, and all our absences from now on constitute us traveling interstate.  And of course you know that I am used to being in traveling mode.  I like to hope the interstate trips will become a little less frequent though.  Stay tuned, there is more to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses