Oh dear...

Ok, at this point, I am just about begging for a cool change to hit the Hunter Valley on Wednesday night..  My poor Dan..  travelling all that way in 37 degrees.  It will remind me, disgustingly, of our trip back to Canberra in January of this year in 44 degree heat.  

Disaster...

Oh..  and here's a little bit of trivia for you.  In biting my lip and worrying about the state of my car, when I glanced at his fuel gauge sitting again right on empty, I thought to myself "I can't remember the last time I checked his oil and water" (please don't ask about the tyres....).  So I ran the risk of running late to work (justifying it on the basis that if he either ran out of petrol or oil I'd be far later) and swung by the service station.  Oil didn't even register on his dippy stick thing.  Bloody hell, what's happening to us Dan????  Began muttering abject apologies to him, patted his bonnet, grabbed 2 thingies of oil, paid, put them both in, patted him again and after also topping up his water (which hurrah wasn't as dire as his oil) set off on our way again.  I'm so sorry Dan.. 

And just in case you thought I'd forgotten to count, today is 38 (and I'm not talking about the temperature).....

Scone

Close Precis
Forecast issued at 4:25 am EDT on Thursday 28 November 2013.
Detailed Scone Forecast


Thu. 28 NovFri. 29 NovSat. 30 NovSun. 1 DecMon. 2 DecTue. 3 DecWed. 4 Dec
Summary Sunny. Rain, chance storm. Shower or two clearing. Mostly sunny. Partly cloudy. Mostly sunny. Mostly sunny.
Max. Temperature35 °C26 °C22 °C26 °C31 °C35 °C37 °C
Min. Temperature
18 °C12 °C9 °C9 °C14 °C16 °C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses