Regrouping

I'm trying to concentrate on photos that I need to get processed and out this evening.   As I work, I have on in the background (yes, I have a habit of putting the television on behind me as background sound, you may have gathered this by now) one of my favourite movies from ages ago.  It's got Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in it.  "You've got Mail".  It's probably a bit fanciful, but there's lots of little things I like about the movie.  There's some funny parts and lines in the movie, and some poignant ones as well.  I just always liked it. 
"You were expecting to see someone you trusted and met the enemy instead"
"People are always telling you that change is a good thing. But all they are really saying is that something you didn't want to happen has happened...   but the truth is, I'm heartbroken.  I feel as if a part of me has died..  and no one can ever make it right".
It grows late, Maxie feels heavy on my lap, and I feel myself growing very tired. So I will admit defeat and head off to bed.  It's been a hectic, and taxing 7 days.  I've driven over 1500kms, and the day after tomorrow will drive another 600km to Melbourne.   I'm quite taken aback by the public following that Animal Kingdom has.  It's Black Caviar'esq.  The number of 'retweets' (sorry, I still shake my head and feel silly using the term, but I realise that it's now common place I society and that I should just get over it) of my photos of the horse is quite remarkable.  Adulation for a horse.  I love it..  Am I packed?  Nowhere near it..  I did get some washing done and dried today.


Manhattan Rain

Smart Missile



Snitzel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses