More Soccer

I had forgotten all about doing these images.  I took them in Melbourne on Mother's Day, before I went to the signing session Australia Post asked me to do that day for my Black Caviar Stamp, instead of having breakfast in bed prepared for me.  There's some nice shots in here, despite the wind being so strong it was blowing my 500mm lens off my subjects.  

Remembering about Mother's Day reminds me, as I do each morning when I get up and ever night when I go to bed, that I need to go shopping to buy a very delicate silver chain (well, a white gold if I could afford one) to go with the very beautiful sapphire pendant my brother Tom bought the kids to give me for Mother's Day. 




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses