A jumping lesson? Or the pain psychologist?

My jumping lesson was cancelled yesterday for the 3rd time in a row. I'm at riding with Jessica and just saw Grant. I can ride on Monday morning in the indoor. BUT it clashes with an appointment that Comcare want me to attend with the pain psychologist for my dodgy and sore neck.

Horses, and a riding lesson?  Or fronting up and being put through the wringer??? It's tricky, very tricky....

Can you guess which option I've already chosen??   I bet that you can... I've had enough of the wringer for now...  Is it a problem having photos of me with horses?  I'm not sure.  But that's my style.  I can't apologise for it.  I guess it's a very large part of who I am.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses