New Website and a Blue Slipper

I finally got my new website - still with the same URL www.bronwenhealy.com.au - to a stage where it could be launched.  

It is still in its early stages, and there are more images and galleries to go up.  You may also find you need to hit 'refresh' or 'reload' on your browser to bring the new site up.  I hope it brings much pleasure and makes it easier for my editors and clients down the track to view and download images for use.

Enjoy...

And before I leave you for the day to go to the Inglis Easter Yearling Sale grounds, to track down a Famous Colt and his breeder, I will leave you with the briefest of looks at yesterday's Golden Slipper.  Darley have cheekily suggested after their stallions have sired the winner for the past 3 years that it may need renaming.  Their ad on their website says "how does the Blue Slipper sound?"  It made me laugh out loud (do you notice that I spelled it out fully when I said that??)!

Tommy Berry and Gai Waterhouse after winning the G1 Golden Slipper with Overreach (Exceed and Excel - Bahia).  The spontaneity of their joy was wonderful to photograph, so much more fun than the staged presentation "turn this way, give it a kiss" images.  The result's a good one for me, with Darley's wonderful stallion Exceed and Excel siring 1st, 2nd and 4th.

Exceed and Excel at Darley's picturesque Kelvinside Stud.  Aberdeen, NSW.  I have many happy memories of this stud farm and their stallions.  The farm is filled with wonderful, hard working people who genuinely love their horses, and the pride I see, and saw yesterday in their beaming faces was wonderful.  They are a great set of people at Darley, who are utterly devoted to their horses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses