On forgetting to do things

Here's a little bit of trivia.  Its almost 5am.  I've been up since 4am to catch my plane this morning.  I leave in 20 mins for the airport.  My kitten Maxie, usually has his big cuddly sleep with me between 4am to 6am, and at first, when I get up is all indignant.  Then he just wants to cuddle, then typically by the time I'm heading for the door he's laying in wait around every corner and rugby tackling my legs as I go fast with a flying 'kitteh....' leap.  He also always gets in and out of my suitcase, and wants to be picked up a lot.  If I pause too long, he heaps ups and climbs me for his cuddle.  It was at this point that I suddenly thought "I haven't booked my car.............".  Just as well Hertz has a good online system and I could do it at 4.45am......

Maxie..  Going away again??
The focal point today?  The little brother of The Famous Pony, Black Caviar, who races in the G1 Australian Guineas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses