Happy Easter

"Is it Easter Day today?" That's what my little nephew keeps asking.

Yes it is. I am back home in Canberra after doing a whirlwind day trip to Sydney for the Rosehill Guineas. The Easter Egg hunt this morning, involving the discovery of the loot left by the famed Easter Bunny did NOT go to plan. My daughter woke up first but I told her she had to wait for her still asleep brother.  He then woke up, got silently out of bed and without a word proceeded to find and collect all the Easter eggs left inside by the the Easter Bunny, without his sister, who promptly burst into tears. He then started crying because he had woke up with a headache and then refused to come outside to see if the Easter Bunny had left anything in the backyard.  So Jessica, Maxie and I went outside to see what was there, and she collected the eggs.  Such is life!!

I hope all my readers are having a lovely Easter and are able to enjoy some v nice chocolate. We've got a small supply of cool and delicious Belle Fleur chocolate, and that's always a good thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses