Moving on, and keeping house

My laptop has been groaning and staggering along for at least the last 12 months.  It is fast approaching terminal status.  The financial pressures of the last 12 months, and having to come up with an exorbitant amount of rent each week has meant that it's replacement has been well and truly delayed, and I wish I could say that an order for a new model had already been placed.  It hasn't, and we may well need to stagger along for a little while longer.  But I am trying to keep myself busy and absorbed and so while bookwork bores me rigid, and hopelessly stupid, that is what I am trying to tackle, as well as tidying up disks and files. 

These are some more images I took on a recent commission to Arrowfield Stud.  This is the great champion stallion Redoute's Choice.  He is magnificent, and he has joined the reverse shuttle, and is standing his first Northern Hemisphere season at the Aga Khan's Haras de Bonneval Stud in France.  We are all so proud of him.  











Comments

  1. These horses are really surreal. They've got some really great breed and you managed to capture them really well. This is incredible work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses