No more sleeps. Black Caviar to take on the world.

Who else on this side of the world will be staying up late to watch the Famous Pony race at Ascot tonight?  I sure as hell will be.  I usually can't keep track of where all my images are published, as their use is getting reasonably prolific, but my lovely editor, Ed, of the time honoured Owner & Breeder magazine in the UK, sent me a lovely little email saying one of my beach images was gracing the back page of The Times over there and he'd been delighted to see it.  I thought that was nice of him, as was going to the effort of scanning the back page at my request and sending it across to me.  Thanx Ed...

Good luck tonight Pony.  Show them what you've got. 

xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses