Making a stand

There comes a time when enough is enough, and you realise that you have to take a stand,  and not do what you've been doing for longer than you care to remember, which is to just give in and keep accepting things the way they are.  Usually having the strength to take such a stand accompanies some sort of event, or realisation that it just cannot continue, no matter what the short term pain might be.   

However the only urge I'm giving in to this morning is the one which causes me to sit on the floor of my kitchen, and drink my cup of tea there.  Then I'm going to square my shoulders again and resolve to be strong.  And I shall go and play with ponies to again and naturally the camera will be coming along for the ride.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses