Birthdays

Well, there's just a lot of special birthdays today, aren't there!  1st August.  The Horse's Birthday!  I have always loved August the 1st!

First and foremost, happy birthday Freelance!  She's enjoyed the top layer of a brand new box of sugar cubes this morning and is currently still eating her nice warm brekky.  She's also had a little beauty session as well, just for good measure!

To the famous pony, 'Nelly' (Black Caviar), Happy Birthday and I can't wait to see you soon!  Happy Birthday to my two other favourites girls, 'Lilly' (Karuta Queen) and More Joyous.  Happy Birthday Hay List, I hope your leg is gradually getting better.  To 'my boys', Redoute's, Spur, More Than Ready, Medaglia, Testa, Dan, Lonhro, Occy, Denman, Berni, Street Cry, and all the others, Happy Birthday and have a great day, wherever in the world you currently are.  I will see you in the last week of August!  And finally, to my other famous pony, the great So You Think, Happy Birthday, and yes, I still miss you!  

Happy Birthday Ponies!!!!

Black Caviar

Karuta Queen

Champion Stallion for 2010-2011:  The great champion Lonhro.

Medaglia d'Oro

More Joyous

Her Dad, the great More Than Ready

Redoute's Choice

Starcraft

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses