Not A Single Doubt

I like this pony, I really do.  He's a son of Redoute's Choice, and sire of one of my favourite ponies, the filly Karuta Queen, or "Lilly", as she's known around the stables.  I was up at Arrowfield Stud about 3 weeks ago now, doing their stallions, and he's always a joy to photograph.  I like the way he's responsive, and explosive.  I like the way he plays for the camera, and almost demands attention.  I also like the compact nature of the horse, so different to the more classical type of thoroughbred that I am also so fond of.  Horses like Medaglia d'Oro, More Than Ready, High Chaparral, So You Think.  "Singles" has a lovely elevation to his paces, and his speed is explosive.  Great horse!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses