Just remember that we had him first!!!! So You Think wins again in Ireland

I'm just putting off the gruesome task of doing bookwork, but watching So You Think stroll away from the Group 1 field in the Tattersalls Gold Cup run at the Curragh in Ireland yesterday reminded me again of how good this horse is.  And it then prompted me to rifle back through and dig up some images of him, seeing as he's not been about to add to the collection I have on him.  He belonged to us first!

2009 Gloaming Stakes with Hugh Bowman on board.  First time I photographed my pony.  My jaw dropped when I saw him parading, he was exquisite.....
 




2009 Cox Plate.  Leading all the way....
2010 Caulfield Stakes - explosive
 

2010 Cox Plate.  From the home turn.
 









The calm before the storm.  Friday 29 October, before the huge wet of 2010 VRC Derby Day
 



Before the Cup.  Pre-dawn at Flemington.
Last day at Saintly Place.  Heartbroken.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses