What's ahead

The week ahead is looking good.  I have Royal Randwick to look forward to on Saturday, with More Joyous lining up for her attempt at Doncaster Handicap history.  Then I'm off to Scone, to photograph some lovely boys.  Have lovely digs to stay in, overlooking many, many ponies and means I can get up and be on deck as the day breaks.  On the way home, will be calling in on some beautifully related babies and their mummies, then I'll drive back to Sydney to where Jessica will be staying with my mum.  Jessica and I will then drive back home to Canberra the next day, before turning around and heading back to Sydney again on Good Friday for the final day of the Randwick Autumn Carnival on 22 April.  

Dan's had a service, and had a broken CV booty thing replaced. He feels lovely.  Must say that the brand new Subaru we drove around today was really v lovely, but light years away.....

And happily, I've booked some flights to chase a certain pony when she heads to Queensland.  So while there feels like there are some bleak moments, there is much to look forward to...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses